Our Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic Emergency
As of Tuesday, May 5, 2020, our office will be re-opening after implementing all directives in the the Pandemic Directive.
We are scheduling appointments in order to maintain good physical distancing practices and to ensure that there is adequate time in-between patients in order to thoroughly disinfect each treatment room. The current hygiene practices that are outlined below will remain in place.
WHAT IS LENDRUM HEALTH CENTRE DOING TO MITIGATE THE TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19?
- We prescreen all patients prior to their appointment to ensure that they or any of their family members are not exhibiting symptoms or have recently returned from travel outside of Canada.
- Every person entering the clinic is directed to wash their hands
- Each treatment room is disinfected thoroughly after every patient. This includes light switches, door handles, chair arms and all surfaces.
- All common areas are wiped down with disinfecting wipes at a minimum every hour. This includes light switches, door handles, chair arms and surfaces.
- The POS terminal is wiped down after every use by a patient.
- The bathroom is cleaned and disinfected at a minimum every hour.
- All linens and hand towels are single use and washed on a one-hour hot cycle with commercial grade detergent.
- All magazines have been removed.
- All children’s toys have been removed.
- The water cooler has been removed.
- Computer key boards are wiped down at least twice per day.
- Separation has been created between the chairs in the waiting room.
- Any guests that do not have an appointment are asked to wait in their vehicle.